We're Not Gonna Take It! We're Not Gonna Take It!

very nice

good animation
good context

but to the guy below, what's this got to do with communism?

Awesome Compilation Vol 1 Awesome Compilation Vol 1

the resident evil 4 one was the best

the mario one was kinda dumb, the pac man one was some what funny but not very involved. but the resident evil one was hilarious, so true about that game too, and I couldnt stop laughing after the ski monster ate him lol.

Starguyz: Look Out! Starguyz: Look Out!

hilarious

ya i gave it a 5

wizard duel pilot wizard duel pilot

sehr gut

very good, but since when did Sasuke ride a broom? lol jk. that character does look like sasuke though, the hair atleast

Daumenkino responds:

saske!!!!!! is so cool. it didnt occur to me that male character looked like that.

Lilium -Teaser- Lilium -Teaser-

looks like it will be much better

I just reviewed your first submission rather harshly, but had I known this was coming next, I can kind of see where this can go. Plus good job on the animation, as opposed to in the first one, no offense.

you better finish it :)

Lilium Lilium

good graphics, bad story

The art is very good, the plot is null. Big words to give it a cheesy "artsy" feel. And the entire plot basically consists of one event, that delivers a heaping load of shock value, but with no reason. Unless this has a very good sequal, kind of lame. Obviously made by a very talented artist so in no way am I saying anything against the artist, just some constructive criticism.

Megaman the detective Megaman the detective

This was boring and pathetic

You gave a lengthy review about my movie complaining that it was short pointless and painful... I must say your movie was much worse and the score can prove that, plus sprites are just gay

Unknown: Story of J-19 Unknown: Story of J-19

that was disgracefull

and those sounds were fricken annoying, I would rather stare at my own crap in the toilet for three minutes then watch that crap.

(2004) Death by Horoscope (2004) Death by Horoscope

this sucks

hey, why dont u make a decent movie? this sucks. i hope your whole supply of clay melts and your fucking house burns down. this is the biggest pile of shit i have ever seen. you need to make something decent or not make anything at all. you worthless piece of shit.

Eye Robot Eye Robot

Kicked ass

if youve ever been to taco bell u know how good a chalupa is, thats how good this movie is. if u dont know how good a chalupa is their fucking awesome and i want one right now. im not sure why the robots are fighting grim reapers but what the hell its awesomely awesome..........besides the fact that it kicks ass it sucks balls though.